martes, 7 de abril de 2009

Answer (Sarah MacLachlan)



Espero tenerte en mi vida, algún día no muy lejano y abrazarte diciendo esto...
(Hope to have you in my life, someday not too far and hold you while i say this to you...)

I will be the answer
At the end of the line
I will be there for you
While you take the time

In the burning of uncertainty
I will be your solid ground
I will hold the balance
If you can't look down

If it takes my whole life
I won't break, I won't bend
It will all be worth it
Worth it in the end

Cause I can only tell you what I know
That I need you in my life
When the stars have all gone out
You'll still be burning so bright

Cast me gently
Into morning
For the night has been unkind
A take me to
A place so holy
That I can wash this from my mind
The memory of choosing not to fight

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario